1. INTRODUCTION In this Service Agreement (“Agreement”), “you” and “your” refer to each customer (“Customer”) and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Indian Freelancers (A group of Freelance Web Designers). This agreement explanes our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to your use of our services. By selecting Indian Freelancers you have agreed to establish an account with us for such services. When you use your account or permit someone else to use your account to purchase to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Indian Freelancers or to modify or cancel your Indian Freelancers service(s) (even if you were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers any such service or actions.
2. FEES AND PAYMENTS As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay Indian Freelancers the applicable service(s) fees set forth on our website at the time of your selection. All payments will be done in three instalments. 40% of the amount in advance, next 30% after the approval of designs and remainining 30% after complition of work (uploading of site). All the fee are non-refundable.
3. ACCURATE INFORMATION As further consideration for the Indian Freelancers service(s), you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the application process; and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. We rely on this information to send you important information and notices regarding your account and our services.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT Except as otherwise noted in this Agreement, you agree, during the term of this Agreement, that we may: (1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and/or (2) change part of the services provided under this Agreement at any time. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement or change to the service(s) on Indian Freelancers website, or upon notification to you by e-mail. You agree to periodically review our website, including the current version of this Agreement available on our website, to be aware of any such revisions. If you do not agree with any revision to the Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing us with notice by e-mail. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by us. Any fees paid by you if you terminate your Agreement with us are nonrefundable, but you will not incur any additional fees. By continuing to use Indian Freelancers service(s) after any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), you agree to abide by and be bound by any such revisions or changes. We are not bound by nor should you rely on any representation by (i) and agent, representative or employee of any third party that you may use to apply for our services; or in (ii) information posted on our website of a general informational nature. No representative of Indian Freelancers is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. NOTICES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS You authorize us to notify you as our customer of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial e-mails and other notices describing changes, upgrades, new products and services or other information pertaining to Internet security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or other relevent matters. If you do not want to recieve bulk e-mail solicitation notices or announcements please send us an email.
6. SECURITY If only Indian Freelancers owns (and knows) the account ID(s) and password(s) then we are responsible for your website’s security. If you request the account ID(s) and password(s) and we give them to you, then you are solely responsible for your website’s security (including unauthorized changes).
7. NO GUARANTY You agree that, by registration of your chosen domain name, such registration does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration or use of your domain name.
8. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES You agree and warrant that: (i) the information that you or your agent on your behalf provide to us during the application process to register your domain name or to apply for other Indian Freelancers service(s) is, to the best of your knowledge and belief, accurate and complete, and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner according to the modification procedures in place at that time, (ii) to the best of your knowledge and belief neither the registration of your domain name nor the manner in which you intend to use such domain name will directly or indirectly infringe the legal rights of a third party, (iii) you have all requisite power and authority to execute this Agreement and to perform your obligations hereunder, (iv) you have selected the necessary security option(s) for your domain name registration record, and (v) you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement. You agree that your use of our service(s) is solely at your own risk. You agree that all of our services are provided on an “as is,” and “as available” basis.
9. RIGHT OF REFUSAL We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse to register your chosen domain name or register you for other Indian Freelancers service(s), or to delete your domain name within the first thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of your payment for such services. In the event we do not register your domain name or we delete your domain name within such thirty (30) calendar day period, we agree to refund any applicable fee(s) you have paid. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to register, the deletion your domain name or refusal to register you for other Indian Freelancers service(s).
10. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND By applying for a Indian Freelancers service(s) through our online application process or by applying for and registering a domain name as part of our e-mail template application process or by using the service(s) provided by Indian Freelancers under this Agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any pertinent rules or policies that are or may be published by Indian Freelancers.